There are two easy ways to track your kilometres.
We suggest logging your kms manually as there are limitations when using an app that causes a delay to adding your kms to your fundraising page. If you log them manually (with the steps below), it'll instantly appear on your page.
Your One Foot Forward challenge begins on October 1st! Please note all kilometres logged before October 1st will be removed once the event officially begins.
Connect your fundraising
page via a fitness app
(i.e. Strava or Fitbit)
Please note: Our website currently has the ability to connect with Fitbit and Strava apps only. Scroll down to learn how you can connect these apps to your fundraising page.
Logging your kilometres manually
To manually log your kilometres, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity’
- Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
- The number of KMs will now appear on your fundraising page!
Logging your KMs via a fitness app
The Fitbit and Strava apps are able to be connected to your fundraising page. This allows you to automatically sync your fitness data with your fundraising page.
Your chosen app will sync to your fundraising page each time you log an activity. Please allow up to 24 hours for your activity to be applied to your fundraising page.
Follow the below step-by-step instructions to connect your chosen app:
- Using your smartphone, download FitBit or Strava to begin tracking your fitness.
- Create an account with the app you prefer, then login to your account.
- Click the "My Fitness Activity" button on your dashboard and connect your fitness app.